Friday, October 17, 2008

week 3

This week i have learned the different steps in planning a technical document.
I have learned that analysis of the audience and the task required is key to creating a usable document. I have also learned the difference between qualitative testing and quantitative testing and when each should be used i was also reminded that grammar, spelling,content, and voice play an important part in creating an effective document.

3 comments:

janicegriffin said...

Your layout is awesome!

kareemcampbell said...

i saw you were following my blog as a joke i started to block you but quickly realized that it would not be that funny. your page is alright. but i really need help in this class I"m accepting if your offering

jasonmsmith said...

Wow your page is really cool. Its amazing how much goes into web pages and documents. I really never knew how much time things took, until now.